Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can u change ur avatars gender?

I'm trying to make an avatar but i accidentally clicked on the wrong gender and i have no idea how to change...can somebody help me?How can u change ur avatars gender?
~How to change the gender of your yahoo avatar.





1. Go to http://avatars.yahoo.com// .(It should of taken you to yahoo avatars and you will see your current avatar.)



4. Then go to prefences on the top right of your screen. (right by Internationals and How to use Avatars.)



5. It will say that you can change the gender on the top.



6. Click change.



7. Read the info and switch gender.





I hope this helps!!!!!! :)How can u change ur avatars gender?
can't! sorry
you cant....make a new name or write oooppsss i picked the wrong gender soORZRRYyy
sorry

u cant do that
go to http://avatar.yahoo.com and in the top right side you will see Preferences click on that then you will see Change My Avatar's Gender. Good luck
To change your avatar's gender:

Go to the My Avatar page http://avatars.yahoo.com//

Click the ';Preferences'; tab (top right).

Click the ';Change'; button in the ';Change My Avatar's Gender'; section.

Click ';Change';.
click preferences (above my favorites) and then change gender!!
I've never tried to do that but you could probably contact Yahoo (email them) and ask how to do that or if they could reset your profile. And, hey, anyone can make a mistake and hit the wrong button...don't feel bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment