Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How would You feel & react if You were 'Forced' to change your gender appearance?

I am Not talking about GRS, %26amp; for Once, I am NOT having a go at anyone! But if the above happened to You at an early age, how do You think YOU would feel %26amp; react? Would you be able to deal with it any better than I had to? .... Corrective Surgery is one thing, %26amp; does not apply here. ... Having you whole Personality,Character,%26amp; Identity totally mutilated is something else.How would You feel %26amp; react if You were 'Forced' to change your gender appearance?
I'm not sure if I follow you. Children are socialized by their parents all the time, it's part of life. Can you give SPECIFIC examples of what you mean? And what happened to you?How would You feel %26amp; react if You were 'Forced' to change your gender appearance?
It'd be horrible, if someone made me wear a dress and makeup I'd just feel so... Ngrghgr *shudder*
I'd die :[
Unfortunately it does happen,more often than you think and the results are horrendous.Usually it is the mother,and it could be either a boy or a girl,and their identity,individual personality(even thought processes)are absolutely decimated,and they are unable to even identify with themselves,or ';normal people';.They are often extremely mentally disturbed,and are often institutionalised.I think you are one of the luckier ones who has been somewhat able to break the cycle.

There is another type which were popular in Italy in the 18th century and known as the';Castrati';.They were groups of boys,castrated prior to puberty and they sang in ';religious choirs,';
OMG thats horrrrible , i would feel awful but i would do my best to escape this lol

No comments:

Post a Comment