Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do you change your avatars gender?

When I was making it, I acedentally made it a male and then saved it. How do I change it to female?How do you change your avatars gender?
Click on your avatar, then click on Preferences

then click on change my avatar's gender.How do you change your avatars gender?
i did the same thing thanks

Report Abuse


Just make a new one, or type gender into the search field
tut jenna.ya silly billy. i think u have to make another account im affraid.
Sorry, but you will have to restart and make a new account! There is no way to fix it that I am aware of... if you are upset because your email address is no longer available, try using the same email but adding a number on the end of it (ex: if your email was bobsmith@yahoo.com, you can make it bobsmith1 or bobsmith01). Also try using underscores (bob_smith@Yahoo.com). This is unfortunate, I've had to recreate my account because of the same mistake.
Well, first it has to go through a number counseling sessions to make sure it's ready for the permanent commitment. It will have to go through the ';pretend'; stage where it dresses the part for certain periods each day. And, of course there are the various family members to have to explain it to. Then a number of surgeries will be required, and I don't EVEN want to go there!



LOL!
  • parameter
  • horses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment