Wednesday, September 21, 2011

If you suddenly woke up one day and found that...?

you have phisicaly changed gender what would you do? how would you react to it? and could you be able to live with it?If you suddenly woke up one day and found that...?
I would have to learn how to go to the bathroom all over again. If I had to live with it, I would most certainly try to do my best. Well, I hope my husband would help me and educate me on that one.If you suddenly woke up one day and found that...?
no
what is the opposite gender of a sock puppet anyway??



--some pantyhose??



i dont think the pantyhose would be much fun to play with
I'd cry for days. I don't want to be a man. :p
I'd go use the urinal!
I`d have a good ole feel!
SCREAM, look in my pants, scream some more.. and figure out a way to change it back.. LOL :P
I love being a woman and wouldn't want that to happen, but it certainly would be an interesting challege...I'd like to try it for a set period of time just to learn, but could I then revert back???
If I was hot, I'd learn to adjust. It would be difficult though.
I would SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM!



My poor guy body would be put into frilly dresses! I would spend all my time trying to be switched back, I would die!! I love being a girl!





Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!





* * * * * * * *
I would regret it if I still had my guy personality if I changed my gender. If I were to change, I would need to change completely. Plus I agree with Jay two answers above me.
i'm gonna get suicide
lol...
Ughhh.

Why would any girl wanna be a guy?!
I would say, ';Hi honey, I'm home. And you will never believe what happened to me!'; Then I would scratch my @$$, grab my crotch and rearrange the jewels, fart, burp and say' ';No more hootchie coo for you babe!';

No comments:

Post a Comment