Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What will you do if your husband/wife want to change his/her gender?

How you feel?

Will you feel that you have failed the job of husband or wife?What will you do if your husband/wife want to change his/her gender?
Wow. I'm not married, but I could only imagine how I'd feel. How would I feel? I'd probably have just about every emotion in the book. I'd feel betrayed, hurt, angry, like a failure, maybe even a bit jealous since it would be like I'm up against a mistress that I would never be able to compete against.



I'd like to think that I'd be able to support my husband in his choice, but I don't know if we'd still be married after that. Would he want to pursue relationships with men or would he want to remain in a romantic %26amp; sexual relationship with me? Would I be willing to stay in that relationship or would I want to be with someone with the male genitalia? It's not something easily answered.What will you do if your husband/wife want to change his/her gender?
Hell no! I'd kick their *** out and tell them, ';You're a freak! You're a freak and you sicken me!';
i'd be in shock. and than i'd want want a divorce.
I'd feel like I married a sick person that used me and tell them to get out. It would have nothing to do with me as a man or woman but that persons sick mind. And I don't care what they say on TV those people are sick.
Well, since I have an 11 year old daughter, I do not want to traumatize her since her life is complicated enough, I would ask for a divorce, since my gate does not swing that way.



I would get a divorce to protect my child, that just does not sit well with me as a parent.
I would pray for him and divorce him. I know that I am not the one with issues, it is him. It would be obvious that the devil has a stronghold on him. That is something he has to face God with, on the day of Judgment.
I can't give an honest answer on the feelings unless it actually happened. I don't think that it would bother me too much because sex isn't the most important thing to me. However, I do think that I would feel some guilt over the situation, just because that is the way I am.
what u mean this is happening to you?

I would ask them who they want to look like
No, that has nothing to do with me........but def. can't live with him/her.
Well, all that is already predetermined. It has nothing to do with being a good husband or wife.

Consider her/him as ill and divorce or support her/him into becoming a man/woman and do your best to become a homosexual.

Who knows, maybe u ll end up happy
Hell no!! I'd be worried about how we would get rid of all that hair, but think, you'd double your wardrobe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment