Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What if your lover's gender magically changed but they were still the same person? Only the body changed.?

This goes to everyone. Straight, gay, bi, whatever. This goes to all. I'm curious on what ppl would say to this.



Lets say somehow, someway, your lover's gender changed. They didnt go under the knife. Lets just say it magically changed. Keep in mind this person is your one true love. You are madly in love with them.



Lets say they are the same person. They feel the same, have the same thoughts, memory, personality, everything.



The only thing that changed was their body.



Would you stay with them?



To those who say no:



What if after you leave them they turn back to normal? What would you do? Would you try and get them back? How would you explain yourself? What if they refused you? Keep in mind you were ';madly in love'; with them. Though apparently not enough if you would give them up.



Me? I would stay with them no matter what.





What if your genders were switched? Both of you. What then?What if your lover's gender magically changed but they were still the same person? Only the body changed.?
Being bisexual, I wouldn't care sexually.

Ultimately, if they're the same person as far as personality and emotion goes, then yeah, no problem.What if your lover's gender magically changed but they were still the same person? Only the body changed.?
Noooo! I hope it's temporary. but if I turn out to be a very cute girl, well, why not! I could get all the cute guys as well.
I'm bi, so I wouldn't care so much, but then I'd become the dominant one. :)

And of course, I'd stay with him.



If I were a guy... Then I'd be a total domi. And... well, I'd get him (her?) to... uh.... **** me? since I'd still be bi... This is getting really awkward. XD


As a transmasculine individual attracted to the like, I don't we'd be more uncomfortable with our own.each other's bodies than we already are.
Wow!!!!

This is a tough question.



OK if I were really in love with them I would ,most likely, still feel that emotional attatchment and that would make me want to stay, but sexually............I couldn't satisfy her because I like guys.It just feels really weird.



Hopefully its only temporary.
I would feel no differently then I do now. Love is love, people are people, gender male or female, doesn't matter to me. Aslong as they know I love them %26amp; it doesn't faze me. =)


well i personally wouldn't mind too much because i would hope that they'd do the same for me
heh, for fun for me. having sex as two girls is a bit diificult sometimes. if she were a dude. oh hell yeah. fuckkkk festttt. ^_^

lmao

but seriosuly, i love her, and always will, now keep ur ears openn for this, NO MATTER WHAT. lol. i love Clarissa. end of story. MINE! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment