Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do i change my advatars gender?

So when i was making my avatar i chose male instead of female and now i don't know how to change it to femaleHow do i change my advatars gender?
CHANGE GENDER:

1. Click the green ';My Profile'; link in the top of this page to open your profile.

2. When it opens, click on ';Edit My Info.

3. Click on ';Edit My Avatar'; on the right.

4. Click on the ';Preferences'; tab at the top right.

5. Click the ';Change'; button in the Change My Avatar's Gender'; section.

6. Click ';Switch Gender.';

4. In the next page that opens, click on the category tabs above to find items to try on.

5. Click on the Appearance tab to change the avatar's face, eyes, and hair style and color.

6. Click on the ';Apparel'; tab to choose an outfit.

7. Click on the Extras tab to select bags, jewelry, eye ware and scarves.

8. Click Backgrounds to select a background.

9. When you spot something you like, click it, and you'll see the new look in the ';Avatar Preview Window'; on the left pane.

10. If you don't like it, uncheck it under ';What I'm trying on'; in the ';Preview Window.';

11. When finished selecting/saving each item, go to the new avatar on the left and click ';Save Changes'; in the orange bar under it. Go to the new Avatar on the right and click ';Use My Yahoo Avatar.';

12. Scroll down to and click on Preview, then OK.

It may take a day or two to show up here in Answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment